Let's talk!

Will The Milk Of The UHT Milk Machine Be Discounted?

  • click to rate

    There are many different types of milk products in the milk shelf in the supermarket, no matter what kind of milk is an excellent source of calcium and magnesium for bones, teeth and healthy heart growth. However, many people will still be very stubborn in thinking that milk that has been sterilized by UHT Milk Machine at a high temperature will lose a lot of nutrients. So is this the case?
    From a nutritional point of view, the main nutrients of all milk are basically the same; the problem is generated during the milk processing. To clarify this, the following is an explanation of how milk is processed.
    Ultra high temperature. In the United States, milk is heated to 280 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 seconds. In Europe, milk is heated to 150 degrees Celsius for 5 seconds. This inactivates or kills all harmful microorganisms.
    Pasteurization: Fresh milk is heated to 70 - 75 degrees Celsius for 15 seconds. This process (like UHT milk) removes all harmful bacteria such as Salmonella, Brucella abortus, Toxoplasmosis and many other organisms that can cause intestinal discomfort or worse.
    Microfiltration: In this process, milk passes through an ultra-precise membrane that removes more than 99% of harmful microorganisms. The remaining 1% is then heat treated to effectively remove contaminants. This method, slowly adopted by the food and beverage industry, seems to produce a safe product that has a longer shelf life than fresh milk and that has less nutrients and flavor changes due to less calorie use.
    It is the responsibility of all milk companies to produce healthy and safe milk. If you are purchasing advanced and efficient equipment for your Milk Production Line, Shanghai Jimei Food Machinery Co., Ltd. will be the choice you can't miss, we welcome you to consult!

Recent Blog Entries

View All